Attention all Juniors & Seniors!
Sleepover @ Hall this Saturday 17th Sept from 3pm till 9am Sunday 18th Sept. RSVP by Friday (bring forms to sleepover or email to me by Friday).
Gumnuts, optional if you want to stay overnight, however you are welcome to attend for dinner (pizza) & movie. Please fill in the forms & notify me of what your drop off & pick up times are for catering purposes.
ADM27ActivityConsentFormYouthMembers – fill in both sides of this form please.
$10 per guide to attend ($5 if just for pizza)
All guides will be sleeping inside the hall (as there is construction outside at the back) Seniors will be in tents & juniors against the walls.
What to bring: –
- Sleeping Bag / Sleep Mat
- Warm Blanket & Pillow / Favourite Teddy
- Rain Jacket / Warm Jacket for outside activities (at night)
- Toothbrush / Toothpaste / Hair Brush / Hair Ties
- Change of clothes / PJ’s / Underwear & Socks
- Dilly Bag – bag with following unbreakable items included (Plate, Bowl, Cup, Knife / Fork / Spoon) – don’t need a tea towel as we have plenty at the hall.
Please make sure that your daughter knows where everything is & can pack her bag herself. Makes it easier on all those assisting at event if all guides can look after their own belongings.
Any questions, please call Bickie (Tamara)
WAGGGS (World Association Girl Guides & Girl Scouts) – World Thinking Day – Connect with Sangam “Come Together ”
Friendship, guiding traditions, traditional games, guide laws, connecting with 10 millions guides around the world.
Train travel, walk to camp, patrol activities, patrol challenges, friendship games, thinking day badge, yummy food, new friends, campfire – just day 1!
Special note to seniors who are working together using Guiding Traditions! Patrol system, gadgets, knots, tents, open fire cooking, teamwork & challenges. Friendships are made, challenges are faced & together they are smiling!!!!!!!
Parents / Guardians,
Please read the following information carefully so that you are aware of what is happening this weekend.
Train Travel Update: – (due to the train works on the Frankston line, we have swapped to the Sandringham line)
Time: 8:15 am – Meet at Sandringham Station (no later than 8:15 am please as we need to ensure we have done all our checks before train arrives)
9:00 am – Wait on platform for train to arrive at 9:10 am
Where: Meet at Sandringham Train Station in the car park (located on the opposite side of the train tracks)
Please make sure you follow these steps: – (this process is essential to ensure that check in is smooth)
1. Check Point 1 – Check in with Leader in Charge & drop in forms & receive cards for next checkpoints
2. Check Point 2 – Medication / First Aid – hand in “clearly marked with name & dosage requirements” to First Aider plus a copy of Action Plans
3. Check Point 3 – Juniors hand in luggage Seniors hand in bed rolls – you will receive a yellow card to go to final checkpoint to wait for train
4. Check Point 4 – Sign In Sheet & Assemble Point
Parking: Please be aware of parking at Sandringham – it may be limited so please allow time to park both Saturday & Sunday.
Juniors – pillow provided, bring pillow case or if you can fit your pillow in bring along
Return Travel Times: –
Time: 3:42 pm Arrival at Sandringham Station
Where: Please wait till we arrive at Sandringham Car Park to collect your daughter & belongings.
All guides need to be signed out & luggage collected.
This is the link to the information about the Southern Region Camp in May 2015.
We are looking for guides who attended the district camp to write an article on their experience @ camp. Please email email@example.com with either a hand written & scanned story or typed via email. Thank you