Attention all Juniors & Seniors!
Sleepover @ Hall this Saturday 17th Sept from 3pm till 9am Sunday 18th Sept. RSVP by Friday (bring forms to sleepover or email to me by Friday).
Gumnuts, optional if you want to stay overnight, however you are welcome to attend for dinner (pizza) & movie. Please fill in the forms & notify me of what your drop off & pick up times are for catering purposes.
ADM27ActivityConsentFormYouthMembers – fill in both sides of this form please.
$10 per guide to attend ($5 if just for pizza)
All guides will be sleeping inside the hall (as there is construction outside at the back) Seniors will be in tents & juniors against the walls.
What to bring: –
- Sleeping Bag / Sleep Mat
- Warm Blanket & Pillow / Favourite Teddy
- Rain Jacket / Warm Jacket for outside activities (at night)
- Toothbrush / Toothpaste / Hair Brush / Hair Ties
- Change of clothes / PJ’s / Underwear & Socks
- Dilly Bag – bag with following unbreakable items included (Plate, Bowl, Cup, Knife / Fork / Spoon) – don’t need a tea towel as we have plenty at the hall.
Please make sure that your daughter knows where everything is & can pack her bag herself. Makes it easier on all those assisting at event if all guides can look after their own belongings.
Any questions, please call Bickie (Tamara)