Juniors / Gumnuts,
I am in need of a regular unit helper for juniors & gumnuts. Guides Victoria ratios requires us to have 2 adults at all times during the meeting. As you know, Minga (my mum) is a great help! She is our District Manager & a member of the Region team. She has also been a Girl Guide Leader for over 20 years in Carrum (35 years as a leader!). I want to “let her off the hook” on a weekly basis & allow her to come down occasionally (not weekly).
Unit Helper role would include: –
- Be at junior & gumnut guides meetings from 6:10pm till 7:30pm each Tuesday.
- Have a current Working With Children Check (this can be arranged through Guides Victoria if required).
- Have Level 2 First Aid (including CPR, Asthma & Anaphylaxis) – can be arrange through Guides Victoria if required.
- No programming or leadership training required or necessary during the nights.
- We just need someone who is willing to help out & attend each week.
Comment here, or email Bickie. Thank you.