World Thinking Day 2021 (Monday 22nd February 2021)
We are having a World Thinking Day night at guide tonight where all girl guides are to be involved. We will be running 1 unit meeting from 6:30-8:00pm.
Please bring along a gold coin for a donation towards the Thinking Day Fund.
PLEASE REMEMBER: –
Due to COVID restrictions manual sign in by parents is no longer required. All guides will be signed into the session by leaders via team app.
Unfortunately no parents/guardians are allowed within the grounds of the guide hall.
New guides will be required to contact leaders prior to attending session at hall for the purpose of contact tracing (no bring a friend with out prior arrangement).
Newsletters including important dates & events are sent out via email to all parents/guardians.
When available a copy for the newsletter will be posted on the notice board & shared on the team app’s page (details to follow on how to connect to app).
Please check app & blog sites regularly to keep up to date with what’s going on at girl guides.
At Carrum Girl Guides we promote a warm, happy, encouraging environment.
Bullying of any kind will not be tolerated.
Health & Hygiene: –
• Wash your hands
• Check in on app or record your attendance with leaders
• Do not gather in large groups & maintain 1.5 metre physical distancing
• Anyone who is unwell should not attend
• Anyone experiencing COVID-19 symptoms should get test
• Children Over the age of 12 / Parents / Guardians – Face masks should be worn if directed by leaders