Term 4 starts Tuesday 6th of October, please read the following before attending tomorrow: –
- All Guide Victoria memberships need to be up-to-date – If out of date, then in accordance with GGV guidelines your daughter is unable to attend unit meetings with an expired membership.
- All guides should have closed toed shoes on at guides at all time (no sandals or thongs please)
- All guides should have some form of uniform on (no sleeveless tops please)
- Please bring along a bag each week to guides with handbook & badge books (an a place to put jumpers)
- Lost property! My Jessica has lost her hoodie – size 10 (can you please check your hoodie for a name & I have a spare one at the hall which might belong to you!)
- Term 4 will finish on Tuesday 1st of December – giving much needed December for holiday catch ups!
- Save the Date: 19th – 21st February – Camp to Mittagong (near Lara) – we will travel by train to get there & come home – every exciting! more details to follow.
See you at Guides, Bickie